Friday, May 23, 2008

Ashlynne learns to cook

The other night I asked Ashlynne to help me cook dinner. I told her I wanted her to learn so that she would know how when she got older. She basically told me she didn't want to learn. I then asked her what she would do once she was out of the house? Who would cook for her? Her response was that she would go out to eat. I then told her well after all of your money is gone from eating out then what will you do? She then told me she would go to her neighbors house to eat. What a nut! Needless to say I got her to help me cook. So here are some pictures of her helping with dinner.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashlynne's cute!

Patti said...

Ashlynne sure looks cute learning how to cook. It is a good thing to learn then when you are on your own you can cook. or even help out with cooking while still at home.