Saturday, May 24, 2008

Andrea and Jordan's Wedding Reception

Jordan and Andrea

Last night our family went to a wedding reception for a girl that I used to babysit for. She looked so pretty and he looked really handsome. Jordan's mom is so sweet. I met her in the temple and she was so sweet

I had a lot of fun being able to see them. Their oldest sister Kristy has a daughter Kailey that is only one year older than my Kaeleigh. She is so cute. She looks like her mom. Kailey has three brothers that are really cute also.

Melanie another sister has one little boy named Joshua. He is such a cutie. He has the biggest brown eyes.

Jared has one little boy that is 8 months old I think. He is really cute. I didn't get to visit with them much.

Melissa is another sibling and Saydee asked her where her kids were. She told her she doesn't have any. Saydee then asked her why. I told her because she isn't married. She asked Saydee if she would help her find a guy. Saydee told her no.

Well here are some pictures of the wedding. I hope you enjoy them.








0 comments: