Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Saydee, Kaeleigh, and Ashlynne


Well our family went to my parents house to have dinner and do the fireworks. On the way to my parent's house Kaeleigh got a phone call to see if she wanted to go and see Stadium Of Fire with her friend. Of course she didn't turn that down since Miley Cyrus was going to be there. So before she left I made sure I got some pictures of the girls.

Ashlynne done with the picture taking


Saydee got into the charcol with another child just before dinner.

Saydee filthy dirty

Daddy, Uncle Christopher, and Saydee

Ashlynne just relaxing

Enjoying cousins

Keara and Ashlynne being silly

Cousins!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

those are some cute pics I want the one of Keara and Ashlynne

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a good time!